For those of you who have asked yourself over the years after shaking hands with James, "did he have really big hands or was it my imagination?" the official answer is YES, he has hands bigger than a seven-foot-tall European Basketball player.
We saw an old friend of James' from high school the other night named Lee. Apparently, last time James saw Lee he was about 6 foot 2. Since then he had what some might call a GROWTH spurt and he is now topping out at exactly 6 foot eleven and a half (according to him - but as every woman knows you must add at least an inch for your shoes, putting him at over 7 feet - I didn't MEAN to yell "WHOA! WHAT?!" when I came around the corner and saw him talking to James but it was like running into a tree). Anyway, long story short, they compared hands at one point and James has him by about half an inch on thumb-to-pinkie span.
So there's the answer. I believe the quote from Lee was "YO! You got some huge mits!"
No comments:
Post a Comment