Tuesday, December 7, 2010

NOT a hoax, and STILL no snow

So it's Tuesday and since blah blah blah I just had this blog almost finished but since I have the world's crappiest computer it decided to delete into nowhere and leave me with this in my draft folder:  "rd h". Thanks Auto Save, that was your work not mine.

So I get to start again, which will make the following even more vehement.  It is TUESDAY and the giant block of ice James pulled from the Radio Flyer wagon before storing it in the shed (the wagon not the ice) has NOT melted at all, it is lying exactly in the same place it was on Sunday.  Despite the fact that the SUN shines on it at least a couple of hours every day.  And today's high will be below freezing according to Stephanie Abrams.  Perhaps I would not be as annoyed if the sickness that has pervaded our home for three weeks would go away.  Now that Holly is getting over her double ear infection after being on anti-biotitcs for 7 days, Ashlee got a low grade fever again last night and is now complaining about a sore tummy, throat and head.  So now we get to go BACK to the House of Death, I mean the doctor's office to get Ashlee the anti-biotitcs she probably could have used last week.  You see, the doctors, in their infinite wisdom (oh yeahhhh.... those who know me know where this is going, evil racketeering swindlers *&^%) decided that although Holly was sick as a dog, Ashlee was just "fine" and had "only a head cold" and therefore there was no need to follow the thread of logic that if one kid is sick, they MIGHT through the process of snotting on their hands and every other object as well as spitting water on each other in the tub, just MIGHT pass it on to the other!  And therefore it would be logical to ensure both children have some anti-biotics on hand for that event.  But wait:  if they did that, they couldn't charge everyone for two office visits@!  Oh yeah, I forgot.  They get ya on the comeback!

I'm off to shower (with one eye and arm in the hall and the rest in the shower, right Jeri?!) and take Ashlee to see Dr. Evil.
KND

No comments:

Post a Comment