Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Skeletons & Buccaneers

So we found out Holly has a double ear infection!  She is not a complainer so we didn't know how much she was suffering!  Gee I wonder where she got that.  Hmmm... let's see, there's JAMES who walked around the planet with a broken back for twelve years offering to do things like lift cars and houses for people, and every once in a while would wonder what that shooting pain was that he just referred to as "a stinger"..... yeah, maybe Holly got that trait from him.   Meanwhile Ashlee tends to lean a BIT more toward the dramatic and I have NO IDEA where she got that trait (insert James' story of me cutting my finger while chopping veggies years ago and screaming that it was to the bone... only to have him wrench my hand away from my chest, wipe off the blood and go "Kellie...... where is it?!"  Hello!  It was the THIRD TRIMESTER! Not my fault).

As neither Thing One or Thing Two are feeling 100%, there was not much comedy until the end.  As we were walking out the office door, Holly spotted the life sized depiction of a skeleton on the wall (presumably to inform children where all their bones are located) and she yelled "GO BUCS!" to the extreme amusement of the nurse who hails from Florida.

According to Ashlee and Holly, all skulls and skeletal depictions are suitable for use as Tampa Bay Buccaneers merch.  What can I say, James started them young :)

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh hahahahahahaha.... oh...that was awesome..I can't take it...make it stop...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ben likes to point at anything blue and orange and yell, "That's MY War Eagle, Hey!" In Alabama, college football is a religion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok.. that just made me laugh so hard I cried!

    ReplyDelete