That was the text I got from James last night while I was working. Insert your own story here, the one he told is beyond hahahahahahaaaaaa.... with a text like that it HAD to be good!
Apparently I ALSO need a helmet as I have been working on this laptop for hours yet I insist on continuously trying to use the mouse from our tower computer that is of course... not hooked up. "UGH!! What is wrong with this thing?! OH....." And when I figure out how to upload my camera photos to this thing I will post the photo of the four days worth of laundry covering the laundry room floor (which is now gone thankfully) because you see, you cannot do laundry without water. If I had a dollar for every time I tried to turn on the water when I knew the well pump was out, I'd be able to pay for the new well pump.
KND
No comments:
Post a Comment