James did a one liner the other day that killed me and I am still laughing so I guess I'll post it here. Those of you who actually know James will appreciate this more than others, as it sums up the way his brain works, hahahaaha.......
He came home from work one day last week and the girls were dancing around the living room in their ballet outfits to the 1986 movie production of the ballet The Nutcracker. I had downloaded it on Netflix online so they could see it and start to learn the music (as we WILL be going to see the ballet in Asheville every Christmas starting next year or maybe two when Holly's a little older). Anyway, James sits down on the coffee table and watches it a little bit with us, we're not paying much attention and suddenly from behind us comes this quiet comment, probably more to himself than to any of us, "well that's nice and all.... but it wooooon't keep the Gerrrrmannnns oooouuuutttttt............" hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa I still can't take it..........
KND
No comments:
Post a Comment