Thursday, July 28, 2011

We ARE country now! (quoting Bill Murray in W.A.B.)

Someone explain to me what parallel universe resulted in me starting my day apple farming, then doing my first trailer hitch to the John Deere, which I can actually drive, and shoveling up horse poo to start a compost pile?  Brynna?  Any guesses?

Below I will include a photo of our new weedeater.  Handy, since there are certain things we do not do, e.g. I do not do ironing (EVER for ANY REASON) and James does not do weedeating.

Somehow over the past year or so we have become that house that all the kids want to go and hang out at due to James' and my random aquisition of things like big blow up pools, treehouse, swingset, three wheeler, bikes of many shapes and sizes, an insane collection of bubble-blowing contraptions, and now.......... CHOCOLATE:

Seriously?  I had to corral a horse yesterday?  By myself?  She managed to get out of our fenced yard (only partially I'm sure due to the fact that I MAY have left the gate open) and I had to wander the street with a lead rope hoping that IF I found her she would not decide to charge me or run away at 30 MPH...... what is happening in the Universe?

KND

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome! How did you come to live my dream life Kellie?

    ReplyDelete