I have never tried to attach an image to this, so hopefully it will work. Ashlee was standing leaning on me while I worked at the computer and she suddenly jumped up and managed to smash my face with the top of her skull...... I spent ten minutes with ice on my lips and think I have successfully avoided a fat lip or two. However, she started to get upset and kept going "MOM! I am so sorry I am so sorry!!" but (proud of myself) I was very calm and just kept saying "it's ok, I am just going to hold ice on it" etc. I went back to the computer and she went back to drawing at the kitchen table as always, and about ten minutes later she presented me with the following picture:
As anyone can see, the little box with the face and squiggle is the computer, then the apparently gigantic computer chair, me dead on the floor and Ashlee crying (please note the x-es in my eyes, I thought it was a nice touch). Per Ashlee, it is entitled "When Ashlee Grew Big and Tall and Hit Mommy with Her Head and Dead-ed Her".
KND
No comments:
Post a Comment