After twenty minutes of laughing progressively harder until I was bawling at the computer wiping my eyes and nose on my shirt, I decided to go ahead and post yet again. Because it is so worth it.
I finally sent my Wang Long Village photo to the Ellen Degeneres show, as in her infinite wisdom she has a section entitled "What's Wrong with These Photos?". If you don't believe me, I have attached the photo here on this blog for a limited time only. This photo was taken on the pedestrian village of Lamma Island in Hong Kong in 2001 and has amused me greatly ever since.
After a year of talking about it I finally submitted it to Ellen's show today, and found on the site the section for photos. The web site is http://ellen.warnerbros.com/ then click on the tab on the right that says photos. Please please please take some time out of your busy schedules to review the following:
Bad Paid-For Photos
Bad Paid-For Tattoos
Unlikely Animal Pairs
What's Wrong with these Photos?
By the last category I could no longer take it and had to stop at photo 21 out of 320, the cake photo. It took me a minute too, you'll see....... then I had to find the inhaler, find the tissue box and create this post to share the comedy. I can't wait to get the call from Shirley about the cake. I still haven't gone back to finish the last section of photos, I don't think it's safe.
Hope you enjoy.
KND
No comments:
Post a Comment