Saturday, July 27, 2013

Random-ness...

I love the questions.  I have never told Ashlee or Holly "you ask too many questions!"  What I say is, "you can ask as many questions as you want but you have to LISTEN to the answers!" :)

Two good ones lately. 

Ashlee:  the four of us were home one weekend recently and had been outside working/playing etc.  We came in the house and something happened to upset Ashlee (NOT a rare occurrence) and she busted out in tears, saying "NOW I can't ask my question!" [insert tears, tears, tears..........]  Finally she starts to calm down and I said Ok now, what is your question?  Her tears miraculously stop and she says:  "Do deers eat moss?"

Holly: Yesterday morning I was still in bed and could vaguely hear the kids up and about... but I was still dozing.  Must have gone back to sleep pretty hard because I slowly woke to realize Holly was in the bed next to me going "Mom...................Mom....................
Mom....................Mom.....Mom.....Mom.....Mom....."  like a weird alarm clock.  I finally get my eyes open and say "what is it baby?"  to which she responds "can groundhogs swim?"

No comments:

Post a Comment