Thanks to my four year old, this morning I was forced to walk a mile on the Greenway then come home and eat grapefruit! Unbelieveable. She's goooood............
I had to drive to town this morning to put gas in the car (what? REALLY? NO WAY!) and at that point Holly became insistent that she wanted to go for a walk! We have actually gone on several lately, and at first she wanted to go by the library and new SWCC campus. Then I suggested the Greenway and she approved the idea. Especially when she saw the Flying Spaceship Ladybug (see photo below).
Walking with Holly makes me actually SLOW DOWN and look at everything with her, very peaceful. We walked all the way past the first bridge and back, at least a mile, and she was great! Maybe next time if we plan ahead she won't be wearing Tinkerbell pajamas and moon boots. Or maybe she will .... know what I mean?
As of Friday, Ashlee will be home with us every day and will again feature in the blog :) HER FIRST YEAR OF SCHOOL IS OVER! Can't belive it, but we have good stuff planned for the summer especially Mondays when we are all four together for the first time since last August.
Mission One: procure a canoe............
YAY!
KND

No comments:
Post a Comment