I have not shunned my blog completely, I have just been working on Herbs Enchanted because people are actually ordering products and these girls are actually making me WORK! Who knew! The shampoo is turning into a big seller, sorry Paul Mitchell my love of decades, but if I can use a shampoo with four ingredients why do I need twenty four?
Lip Balm - also great! But for my money, and I'm biased, the lotion is the bomb.
Check it out, the site will soon be linked to my herbsenchanted.com, and will feature a new Herbs Enchanted blog linked to the site for any comments about the products. I'd welcome feedback!!
On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Herbs-Enchanted/179941742104865
Online: http://www.herbsenchanted.vpweb.com/ for the next month or so :)
Never thought I'd intentionally be slaving over a hot stove. Everyone feel free to take a chance and order, I'd never sell something I don't use on myself AND the girls (and James' hands when I can get him to rub the lotion on my back, YES!) and the girls at FATZ OF FRANKLIN can't keep me afloat forever! But they're doing a good job so far, and they have been great with feedback!
THANKS!
KND

No comments:
Post a Comment