Monday, September 12, 2011

Punk'd* by a Three Year Old

Okay, I wasn't going to post this here, but it simply has to be done.  Holly is our little prankster. James told me that yesterday she pulled one on him by making him go through the house looking for something "Lukie" had.... then she goes "I'm just kidding!".

Since it seems to be happening repeatedly, I will leave my Punk'd* experience here for your enjoyment.
Last week, I was here at the house with Holly.  I was sitting at the computer working and she was doing something very peacefully in her room involving a fairy castle or a pirate ship or... well anyway, she comes to me and says "Mama come with me.  I did a teeny tiny poo!"  So being entertained by this sort of thing, I went with her, thinking maybe she thought it looked like a marble or something and that's why it was interesting.  In the back of my mind I'm wondering why she is giggling on the way to the bathroom, but I dismissed it.  As we get to the bathroom, she has the lid closed and she does her traditional "Ladies and Gentlemen, I present.... " introduction, and as she lifts the lid she is cackling like something out of a Stephen King novel and to my surprise and horror it is NOT a teeny tiny poo, but something that should be in a record book somewhere.  And as I'm laughing like someone whose mind has been messed with, I realize......... I just got Punk'd.


KND

* "PUNK'D" intellectual property rights owned by Ashton Kutcher or the company that owns him...probably... anyone needing specifics can consult http://www.uspto.gov/ and click "trademarks"

No comments:

Post a Comment